Enter the field of threshold-controlled nanoelectrochemistry experiments
Measurements of single entities require precision electrochemical electrodes of nano-size and fast, sensitive electronics. The measured results usually reflect the dynamics of a single nano-sized entity in electrochemical charge-transfer processes or mass transfer.
The NDS 10 consists of the Nanobubble Detection Unit NBD 1, the PG 611 USB Ultra-Potentiostat, the software POTMASTER and accessories.
The system allows a high-speed threshold detection (<10 µs) for the investigation of feedback-controlled experiments, e.g. nanobubble formation.
The NBD 1 can be used in combination with an EPC 10 USB Single Patch Clamp Amplifier and PATCHMASTER software as well.
Fields of application
- study of nanobubble nucleation kinetics
- nanoparticles oxidative collision/impact process
- single molecule sensing via solid-state nanopores
- electrocatalysis in nanogap electrodes
- photocurrent detections from single semiconductor nanoparticles
- nano-scale electrodeposition or etching based on threshold signal control
- electrophysiology (e.g. patch-clamp current injection terminated upon threshold control of action potentials)