Light Stimulation of your Specimen
A straight optical port (SMA-type) couples a HEKA cannula to an optical fiber. Under 40°, a second SMA-type port connects a silver wire. Under 90°, a third 1.5 mm OD steel tube allows to connect to a pressure control device. The cannula and silver wire can be inserted to a pipette with 1.5 mm OD and 0.86 mm ID.
- Made of low-noise polycarbonate
- Takes up optical fibres with 50 – 400 μm diameter
- 40° side-port to connect S-Probe
- Low-weight remote pre-amplifier connection possible
- Accepts 1.5 mm OD glass electrodes
- 1x 250 μm (OD) teflon-coated silver wire included
- 51 x 29 x 10 mm (length x hight x width)
- Opto-Pipette Holder SMA-Type 1.5 MM OD (895295).
SMA-Type Connector does only accept S-Probe Headstage (895137).
Usage of SMA Fibre Holder (895290) is essential.