Software-controlled Ultrapotentiostat/Galvanostat with built-in 16-bit data acquisition interface for low current – low noise recordings. It is equipped with a low-weight External Preamplifier offering 12 V compliance voltage, maximum current of 2 µA, and a maximum current resolution of 0.15 fA in the ±5 pA range.
Ready to be connected to a PC or Macintosh computer via USB 2.0. In addition, data acquisition software POTMASTER needs to be ordered separately.
- 3 DA Output Channel
- 5 AD Input Channel
- 1 Trigger Input Channel
- 16 Digital In- and Output Channel
- Current Range: 5 pA to 2 µA
- Voltage Ranges: 1 / 5 V (500 pA to 2 µA) or 1 V (5 pA to 200 pA; High Gain Range)
- Bandwidth (Filter 1): 15 Hz to 100 kHz
- Stimulus Filter: 10 / 100 kHz
- Output Filter (Filter 2): 100 Hz to 10 kHz
Order Number: 895328